– Come into the reading with a positive attitude. Even if you’re facing difficult times, the purpose of the reading is to help you find clarity to move beyond the difficulty.
– A good reader will give you guidance that will help you use your own free will to improve your life. The reading is not about “fate,” it’s about possibilities.
– It’s perfectly fine to come into a reading without a specific question. Often the best readings come when we’re simply open to whatever Spirit wants to tell us.
– Keep an open mind. It doesn’t matter if you’re skeptical about psychic readings, as long as you come in without prejudging or demanding “proof.” Just be prepared — you may get more out of the reading than you ever dreamed!
– Be prepared to hear the answer you need, even if it’s not necessarily the answer you hoped for. You can be confident that this information comes to you for your highest good.
– There’s no hard and fast rule about how often to get a reading. For some people once a month is right, while for other people it’s more like once a year. Let your instinct be your guide.
– Generally, it’s best to avoid coming to the same reader with the same question over and over again. Sometimes people do this because they secretly hope “this time the answer will be different.” An honest reader will never give a different answer just because it’s what the client wants to hear. However, if something has truly changed — especially if you’ve made positive steps to take control of the situation — this may be the perfect time to come in for a follow-up reading.
– There’s also no rule about whether it’s better to see one reader or many. It’s kind of like seeing a doctor: Often it’s best to stick with one doctor who knows you well, but at other times you may need a second opinion or a specialist.
– Different readers have different specialties. One reader may have a special interest in animal communication, another may specialize in past lives, another may have lots of experience with dream interpretation. If you have a specific need like this, Mimosa’s staff will be happy to make a recommendation.
– Sometimes a message you receive won’t make sense right away because something has come through to the reader about your future. If you’re confused about why you received a message, write it down and hold onto it. If a message about your future came through to the reader, chances are it’s important.
– One of the best things about getting a reading is that it can help you learn to use your own intuition. A good reader is always happy to help you learn to use your own skills in your everyday life.
For more information like this, consider signing up for Mimosa’s newsletter. It’s free, and you’ll even receive a free ebook too! You can check it out here: Free ebook & newsletter