Below is information on shopping and ordering from Mimosa’s Online Store. If you have further questions, please feel free to call or E-mail us.
- For your protection, we use a Secure Socket Layer Protocol for transmission of all information when you use our secure checkout. We are listed by Dun and Bradstreet, and our site is certified by Thawte. After you press the Checkout Button below the shopping cart, look for the padlock either at the top or bottom of your browser window. You will see that it is “locked” when you enter our secure checkout. If you double click on the padlock, you will get even more security information.
- If you want to delete an item from your cart, simply put a “0” in the QTY field and press UPDATE. The item will be removed from your cart.
- When you are ready to check out, simply click on the CHECKOUT button located at the bottom of the shopping cart. You will then enter our secure server.
- Your Online Order will come to us through our Secure Server. We assure you that your information is kept secure here at the store and will only be accessible to the staff members handling your request. We will not sell, rent, or give away your name or contact information to anyone. If you would like to be placed on our e-mail list so that you can be notified of our Activity Room events and merchandise sales, indicate that in the Special Instructions on the Order Form.
- We accept MasterCard, VISA, & Discover. We do not accept American Express at this time and we apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of receipt. The order will be confirmed by e-mail (if you provide it). You will be notified of any out of stock items at the time we receive the order, and will be given the approximate time frame of their arrival. It will then be your choice whether to wait for the out of stock items, or to have the order shipped without them.
- We ship most packages via UPS Ground in the Continental United States. We can ship by United States Postal Service when requested. Note: UPS does not have access to PO BOXES. If you use a PO BOX address for a UPS shipment, you will receive a post card from UPS asking you to contact them to give them a street address.
- Shipping & Handling Charges: You will be charged actual shipping fees for your order. If shipping charges exceed $15 (domestic) or $25 (international), we will contact you for confirmation of the fees prior to charging your credit card. Your actual shipping charge will be calculated at time of shipping, not at the time of order.
We do not accept returns. You may, however, exchange items within thirty days of receipt. Exchanged items must be returned to us in their original condition, and a 20% restocking fee applies. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
If you receive damaged or incorrect items, we will be happy to replace them or exchange them. Please contact us immediately and we’ll make make arrangements. Please save all packaging and the damaged product. If a box is delivered with visible damage, please indicate that when signing for the package.
“I have a question about a product.”
We are always happy to talk to our customers by email, phone or fax. Call us at (608) 256-5432.
“I do not feel comfortable giving my credit number over the internet. Can I order by phone?”
No problem! We are always happy to take your order by phone. Just contact us at the above phone number. We are available 11:00 am to 7:00 pm Monday-Friday, 10:00 am to 6:30 pm Saturday and 12:00 pm (noon) to 6:00 pm Sunday, Central Standard Time.