Crystal healing is a form of vibrational medicine in which subtle energy given off by a crystal is used to treat the body, mind, spirit, and the emotions. Crystals exhibit a type of orderly perfection, which helps to bring healing light and loving encouragement to all beings. The most important thing to keep in mind when beginning to use crystals for healing is that a crystal’s power is relatively inert until you intentionally direct its energy. It is not the crystal that possesses healing energy; it is your intent to heal that can manifest results.
A simple way to utilize the healing power of stones is with the creation of a crystal grid. Grids consist of crystals placed in concise, geometric arrangements in order to affect the flow of energy for a specific purpose. The properties of the stones used, combined with their arrangement in a sacred geometric configuration, creates a unique energy frequency that can be used to enhance your intention and manifest your desired result.
• Triangle: Represents empowerment, amplification, the trinity (the power of three), and preservation
• Square: Represents balance, equality, protection, earth energy, stability, the four directions (the compass points), and harmony
• Pentagon: Represents harmony and a connection with the 5 elements (earth, air, fire, water, and spirit/ether)
• Hexagon: Represents, transformation, the joining of the etheric (spiritual) and the physical (grounding), the balance of male & female energy, spiritual expansion/ascension, and transcendence
A crystal grid may be as large or as small as you like. You can use any size of stones. You may use all one type of stone or many different types (depending on your purpose and intention).
To activate and enhance the energy of your grid, you may use a clear Quartz crystal laser wand to energetically link all crystals within the grid. When using a laser wand in this way, it becomes a Master crystal. To begin, “draw” three clockwise circles around the grid (if your intent is to add energy to the situation) or three counter-clockwise circles around the grid (if your intent is to remove energy from the situation).
Visualize each of the stones being connected with rays of white light, linking the energy of each individual stone into one unit. Finally, point the termination of your laser wand toward the center of the grid to infuse it with universal energy so that it may carry out its purpose (it is suggested that you hold your intention in your thoughts while infusing the grid with energy).
If your grid is disturbed and crystals are moved out of alignment, the grid will need to be re-activated. Additionally, if you add stones to the grid or take stones away, the grid will need to be re-activated.
To create a crystal grid, you may follow these guidelines:
1. Clear yourself and your space of all negative or unwanted energy
2. Ground and center yourself
3. Create a purpose or intention for your grid (be as clear and concise as possible); it may be helpful to write this message out on a small piece of paper and place it in the center of your grid
4. Select the stones you will use to create your grid (you may do this intuitively, by dowsing with a pendulum, by scanning the energy with your hand, etc.); it is recommended that you select stones that have properties that correspond to your overall purpose
5. Select a sacred geometric layout (You may do this intuitively, by dowsing with a pendulum, etc.); it is recommended that you select a geometric shape that corresponds with your overall purpose
6. Place the stones (with intention) into the geometric arrangement you have chosen
7. Activate your grid
8. Devote time each day to connect to the energy and intention of your grid; you may choose to do this by meditating (within your grid if it is large or while gazing at it if it is small), by drawing energy into your body from the grid (by standing within it if it is large or by placing your hands over it if it is small), etc. This will make your grid a place of personal power, healing, and recharging of your energy. Give thanks for the energy you receive from the grid and then re-ground and center yourself before returning to your day-to-day thoughts.
Grids can be used for a variety of purposes, but as you begin to wake up to the spiritual energy of the fifth dimension, it may be helpful to create a crystal grid to help you through the evolution of your conscious awareness. By raising your energy vibration (through positive actions and thoughts/intentions) you are able to advance your state of awareness and move further down the path of spiritual awakening. As you evolve into higher states of consciousness, you may begin shed the habits, behaviors, and programs that are no longer needed by your higher self. This spiritual ascension is often accompanied by many uncomfortable “ascension symptoms”. These ascension symptoms can be disruptive to your physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual state. This “spiritual shedding” can be challenging, but it is often a necessary part of spiritual evolution.
Here is an example of a crystal grid that may be used as you begin to evolve spiritually and move toward the fifth dimension; this grid utilizes the follwing healing crystals:
• Blue Celestite: (Also known as Blue Celestine) Use at the 5thChakra (Throat Chakra) to enhance telepathy, to facilitate communication with one’s spirit guides and totem animals, to stimulate the intuition, to enhance feelings of peace and compassion, to stimulate hope, to over come loss and conquer grief, to enhance group communication and aid in working toward a common goal, and to open the throat chakra to allow one to speak his or her inner-truth.
• Aqua Aura Quartz: Use at the 5th Chakra (Throat Chakra) or 6th Chakra (Third Eye Chakra/Brow Chakra) for opening one to psychic insight, to strengthen the heart chakra energies, to connect the heart chakra with the throat chakra (allowing one to speak his or her inner truth), to help one to grow and evolve as a spiritual being, to connect one to his or her spirit guides, for astral travel, and to facilitate shamanic journeying. Since this is a variety of Quartz, the healing properties of Quartz also apply.
• Sugilite: (Also known as Sugelite, Sugalite, Lavulite, Luvulite, and Royal Azel) Use at the 7th Chakra (Crown Chakra to aid in opening one to divine energy, to enhance meditation, to promote astral travel, to stimulate lucid dreaming and dream healing, to aid one in learning and understanding shamanic practices and rituals, to communicate with one’s ancestors or spirit guides, and to aid in working with the Violet Flame of St. Germaine.
*Crystal Healing is not meant to replace conventional medicine, but rather to complement and enhance it. The information within this guide is purely metaphysical in nature and is by no means medical. Crystal Healing should only be used with the understanding that it is not an independent therapy, but one that is a part of a holistic healing approach.
This article may be printed, distributed, or published ONLY with permission of the owner/author, Ashley Leavy. It must remain unchanged and in its entirety and credit must be given to the author.
For more information like this, consider signing up for Mimosa’s newsletter. It’s free, and you’ll even receive a free ebook too! You can check it out here: Free ebook & newsletter