- If you are drawn to a particular pendulum, it has probably already chosen you.
- Cleanse your pendulum by rinsing it under cold water or smudging with sage.
- Always prayerfully ask your questions. Keep your mind clear and positive. If you can’t handle learning the answer to a particular question, don’t ask it.
- Pendulums have directional swings — clockwise or counterclockwise, horizontal or vertical straight lines. These swings are highly individual, and vary from one pendulum to another.
- Start by asking your pendulum a question you already know the answer to. First ask a “yes” question, such is “Is my name ________?” The swing the pendulum uses to answer this question will let you know what its “yes” looks like.
- Repeat step 5 for a “no” response.
- Always stop the pendulum from swinging between questions.
- Unless you’re using a pendulum chart, it’s best to stick to questions with “yes” or “no” answers. At times the pendulum may also give a “neutral” response which is somewhere in between.
- As you get to know your pendulum, you will go beyond just seeing its response; you will also learn to feel it in the hand you use to hold the pendulum. This sensitivity will help you fine-tune the answers you get from your pendulum.
For more information like this, consider signing up for Mimosa’s newsletter. It’s free, and you’ll even receive a free ebook too! You can check it out here: Free ebook & newsletter